Make & Perform Music With Laser Beams
Use the Beamz as interactive laser controller for your music. The Beamz Pro bundles the Beamz DJ and Beamz Studio software applications with the laser controller. Use Beamz DJ to control virtually all DJ programs and/or lighting control applications – MAC and PC – via MIDI and keystroke command mapping. Configure and control up to 54 triggers.
Your music, your way, triggered by light
• Beamz Pro interactive laser controller includes Beamz Studio & Beamz DJ software
• Ideal for club DJs, mobile entertainers, performing musicians & amateur musicians
• Connect to computer via USB; connect up to three Beamz laser controllers to one computer
Create & Play – Beamz Studio Software (PC)*
• Import your own beat/pitch matched music clips, samples or sound effects
• Specify trigger and playback options for each laser beam in Studio editor
• Use for simple music clip triggering with options to create complex multiple section interactive songs
Control – Beamz DJ Software (MAC/PC)
• Configure & use laser beams to control virtually any DJ, production and/or lighting application
• Use with multiple applications via simultaneous MIDI & keystroke command mapping communication
The Beamz Pro sku also includes 30 original interactive Beamz songs, which may be edited using the Beamz Studio application.
– Connect via USB to laptop or desktop host computer with 1.3GHz processor or greater (with 2.0GB RAM and 5GB available HDD) running Windows 7, Vista with service pack 2 or XP.
– DVD-ROM drive for software and content installation.
*The Beamz Studio software is a PC-based application and may be used on MAC computers with a Windows license within Boot Camp or PC virtualization applications.